Re: And in a Flash he was even more confused

I swear by my calcuflash (and they can be re-calibrated.)  I have worked solidly with mine for about 20 years. Other meters have come and gone but this little meter keeps giving me the exposures I need. I cut my polaroid consumption by 90%   shortly after I bought it.

rebphoto <rebphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Gang................

I was thinking buying a used Minolta Flash Meter III or IV.

(My Calcu-Flash S is not accurate any more)

Anyone have any info I might want to know about.

I do understand these meters are on the older side
but I have read that they are accurate and built well.

Would a more modern meter have any improvements
I would need for a basic studio meter?

?????????????

Russ
R.E. Baker