From: rebphoto <rebphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Nov 9, 2005 1:51 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: And in a Flash he was even more confused

Hi Gang................

I was thinking buying a used Minolta Flash Meter III or IV.

(My Calcu-Flash S is not accurate any more)

Anyone have any info I might want to know about.

I do understand these meters are on the older side
but I have read that they are accurate and built well.

Would a more modern meter have any improvements
I would need for a basic studio meter?

Russ
R.E. Baker
Photography