Re: Canon digital bodies and Nikon lenses.

-- snip --
It seems that digital photography [with Canon lenses] is not ready for prime time yet. Close -
but no cigar !

I am sorry for the long post - just needed to share my frustrations.

Best regards,

Joseph

---

Dr. Joseph Chamberlain
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

Very good to know. I always thought Canon lenses were the best, the very best because Canon, it is said makes the test equipment for lens clarity.

No one can refute personal experience. Thanks for the post . . . long is good. Long is sometimes okay.

S.