Re: PF Exhibits 29 OCT 05

It was very close to Sacromonte at the bottom of the
hill, a stone's throw from Plaza Nueva in a club
called Upsetter, just a tiny hole in the wall place.
Indeed, Granada was an amazing place.  I stayed there
for two weeks.  A frined of mine was taking flamenco
dancing lessons and I was there snapping.  We shared
an apartment in Sacromonte/Albycin on top of a hill
that was level with the Al Hambra...it was magical,
and cheap too!

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs