Code in Printer Inks

I've not read the entire thread on conspiracy talk,
but I just got this news article from Google's What's
Hot:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/10/18/AR2005101801663.html

It's about a code embedded in Xerox color printer
inks.

Is it possible our digicams have codes, too? My Nikon
D70 can put digital comments on pictures. It's
readable in the software PictureProject. That's all I
know.

What if, when we send a file to an online printer
service, some bits of data find their way somewhere?

Perhaps, Friendster and similar websites have the
hidden agenda of tracking who is friend to whom, to
serve "homeland security".

http://nazca.elizaga.net
http://kindelen.elizaga.net

http://mail.yahoo.com