Re: Canon's support and information.

>Please tell us then why Paypal took money from your bank account. We
>really want to know. How much and why.
This is the pattern in the UK as well, they take a "small" amount out of
your account to prove that they can.  Strangely, they don't put it back :o)

>My point was that you are saying something bad about Paypal but don't
>back it up with any real data. As a seller I don't like this, and I'm
>sure you can understand why. Please accept my apologies if I question
>your comments.

As a payPal buyer I do agree it's good.  Maybe not the best but OTOH it's
the one that's everywhere.
Mostly though I've not bought anything big from it but it's incredibly useful
for those small "donations" to freeware providers who have been helpful.

Bob

Unlimited Tiscali Broadband from 14.99!