Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 7:48 PM
Subject: color management question

Ok, I've calibrated my monitor and set that as my default display in my system preferences on my Mac. Should this same profile be the one I set in PSCS2's color space or should I be using my chosen color space which is Adobe RGB1998, the same as both my digital cameras.

Help.

Lea

lea murphy
www.whinydogpress.com