Re: conspiacy talk talk talk

Herschel, you are a man after my own heart.
Check out this American home, where the eagle soars proudly in 2005.  It is located in Bainbridge, Georgia, the very southwest corner of the state 10 miles from the Alabama line and 5 miles from Florida.
http://static.flickr.com/31/46843200_e5ccc6ef93_o.jpg
Do I need to tell you the skin color of the inhabitant?

Renate