Re: Stopping Pop-Ups!

How to deal with pop-ups?  -  Buy a Mac and run Safari!

:-)
Renate

On 10/21/05, Jeff Pflueger <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Answer to stop Pop-up, spam, and Advertising woes: Stop using IE
Explorer and Outlook and use Firefox (web browser) and Thunderbird (email).

Both are open sources, free, more secure and do a great job with
pop-ups, spam, ads, etc etc. Switch and you'll be much happier!

Jeff

http://jeffpflueger.com

--
"If I were to wish for anything, I should not wish for wealth and power, but for the passionate sense of the potential, for the eye which, ever young and ardent, sees the possible. Pleasure disappoints, possibility never. And what wine is so sparkling, what so fragrant, what so intoxicating, as possibility!"

- Soren Kierkegaard

http://www.imagesbyrenate.com  -