Re: Conspiracy Theorists

AMEN!
I believe this, too.

Renate

On 10/21/05, Greg Stempel <fyrframe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think you will find someday, those who had been labeled as "conspiracy
theorists" will be considered the fore bearers of a new world.

Take care,
Gregory david Stempel
FIREFRAMEi m a g i n g
www.americanphotojournalist.com
www.soundexposure.org

--
"If I were to wish for anything, I should not wish for wealth and power, but for the passionate sense of the potential, for the eye which, ever young and ardent, sees the possible. Pleasure disappoints, possibility never. And what wine is so sparkling, what so fragrant, what so intoxicating, as possibility!"

- Soren Kierkegaard

http://www.imagesbyrenate.com  -