Re: here's one for the consipacy theorists! Not

Even though I agree with many of the political and philosophical statements being bandied about here, I hate to see us taking advantage of Andy's absence so blatantly. Let's have a photo list again for a while. Along those lines, I see Kodak is currently earning more money from their digital products than the film based products. They also posted a one BILLION dollar loss the last quarter. Speculation on their future anyone? Is Fuji in the same boat? Will there be large scale transfers of photo dominance to electronics companies? What do you all think?
Don