Re: here's one for the consipacy theorists!

>>>They can trace the printer serial number through the distribution
chain to the final sale, most likely. (SNIP) Certainly they can if
the printer is in a big print shop (Kinko's or whatever). So saying
they can trace it to where you printed it isn't entirely wrong, though
it can be read rather misleadingly.>>>

Do you really think that the minimum wage workers at Kinko's will actually remember who printed what and when? Or, if I walk in and make my own prints from stuff on disks, it really matters if the magic dots identify the location of the Kinko’s?

Bob