Re: here's one for the consipacy theorists!

>>>I guess if you don't see the potential for an invasion of your privacy here, you live in a perfect world of your own and I envy you. :-)

And, of course, we have this wonderful administration in the "Land of the Free" that the good Lord himself has blessedly chosen to have us elect, who would never stoop to abuse their powers.>>>

I would suggest leaving god out of the discussion. I saw Nova this evening and apparently, we are very close to creating life and taking over his job.

I am concerned that some technology can be abused. This is because it can. Sometimes, it is. What I often disagree with is how often will be abused by the government. Or Bill Gates. We all seem to think if the government knows who bought a particular printer we are headed for a big storm and dark times. You will have to prove it to me.

Good and decent people have little to fear. Anything the government tries to do is quite often covered to death on any of a dozen cable TV shows and blogged to within an inch of its life, so we will know instantly if the government is up to something objectionable. If bad people want to use the technology, those little yellow dots will not slow them down.

Bob