Re: file share vs tape as gift

>-->I know  many people who've downloaded music they've never heard
> before on a
> whim - especially stuff that gets no airplay and then gone out and
>bought the album.

My most active times buying new CDs is right after I've heard them.
I don't listen to the radio (same 20 pap records over and over) for inspiration.

If you don't have access to music - you don't get to hear it - you don't
buy it.
Same could be said for not putting your best pictures on line for fear someone
might want them but not pay.

>Bookshops do a roaring trade in books

>all the willing reader has to do is go down the road to any public library
>and they could have the book for free, but hey - they want to own it.
Old fogies mostly :o)

Youngsters ... they just want to be ahead of the game.

Bob

Unlimited Tiscali Broadband from 14.99!