Re: neat gimmick I found on the web

: Which page has the mailto: code?
the front page, where you have " contact me " down the bottom links in the
html as:

ANY email harvesting program will find this in a jiffy!

: I personally receive about 75 pieces of spam a day, none of which
: ever arrives in my Eudora mailboxes.  My ISP is very efficient.

spammers are getting craftier by the minute, and they need is a few web
bugs on your machine (mac, linux or otherwise) and you're KNOWN to them :-(

here's another way to pop your 'contact me' details on a web page that's a
little harder for spambots and harvesters to gather..

lets say your email is : NNNNN@xxxxxxxx

this bit below is what yopu bung into your webpage and magically it makes a
real email address out of gibberish!

<SCRIPT><!--
function escramble()
{