Re: ExpoDisc: Overpriced gadget for suckers?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Talbot"

: What I've always wanted was a remote lightmeter - a discrete little
: device with an invercone I could place near the scene and get it's
: results remotely from my shooting position (if you are in a hide
: (blind) you can't walk outside when the critter arrives ...).

how about a spotmeter and preparation - set up a grey 'spot' out of frame
for exposure reference - maybe just a jam jar lid painted grey, white
whatever poked onto a metal stake and arranged toward the hide that you can
take a current reading from?

just a thought