Re: gallery impressions

trevor cunningham wrote:

> > The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was
> > updated OCT 08 2005. Authors
> > with work now on display at
> > http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html  include:
>
> Rubin F. Diehl
> Good Friday 2005 - Clown
>
> Like polyphonic ring tones on mobile phones, clowns
> make me want to start swinging my fists as well.  Too
> damned happy.  Colorful.  Why am I trying to figure
> out what's behind the bastard?

HI TREVOR,

Thanks for your impressions!

What's behing that happy & colorful bastard?

It's a streetcar - or a tram, "bonde" in Brazilian Portuguese...- the same
one that appeared on my photo on PF Gallery 5 weeks ago. You can see that one
on my page:
http://www.geocities.com/rubin_diehl/pfgallery.html

Well, it seemed to me everybody was very happy during Rio's "Good Friday
Festival", not only the clown. I'm sure you'd have loved to be there. I'll
send additional pictures I took that day - you'll see so many happy
bastards...    ;-))

Unfortunately, the whole city is so colorful, can't help with that either.

Best regards,
Rubin