Picture mounting info webpage critique

I have created a webpage about picture frame mounting to help people new to
framing, or people just looking for solutions to their mounting problems. It is
a work in progress but I would appreciate any feedback on the page. I would be
interested in hearing about grammatical errors, technical issues, or techniques
you would like to see added. Thanks in advance.

http://framedestination.com/picture_frame_info.html

Mark Rogers
President
Frame Destination, Inc.