Re: PF Exhibits on 01 OCT 05

At 05:18 AM 10/2/2005, Per Öfverbeck wrote:

               D.L. Shipman - Let the courting begin...
I can see how the situation would urge one to shoot, only I miss some
rhytm in the positioning of the birds: the "decisive moment" just wasn ´t shown.

The image of all four of those magnificent animals, bobbing and weaving in unison with outstretched wings, may not qualify as a "decisive moment" for you but I found it unusual and more than a little interesting. But then difference of opinion is what makes a horse race.

  I´ve shot enough animals (photographically...) to fully
appreciate the difficulty, but...

Of course you have, but...

Dave
East Englewood