Roger

Roger Eichhorn
eichhorn@xxxxxx

On 5 Oct 2005, at 21:07, karl shah-jenner wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Roger Eichhorn"
 Re: water in lens

: Does it do a conversion from born-again Christian to Muslim or vice
: versa? There are a few in the US government who might be interested.

I found Jane to Sikh, Zoroastrian to Hindu, Hindu to Moslem, Jew to
athiest, Catholic to Gnostic but oddly the christian/moslem conversion
always throws an error like when you try to divide something by zero!

weird..