Re: water in lens

>Ok so four hours in the oven at 200 degrees dries a lens out nicely,

I bet that was Farhenite...It sounds funny to europeans, that on a glance suppose it is 200 celcious. Don;t that make it an expensive paperwaeight?

the

>auto focus works just find, but there are water stains on the elements, it

>will be interesting to see what the photos look like, perhaps a little soft,

>I used a lens on my RB67 that had a crack in it for years, never could tell

>a difference.

maybe nothing at all...unless something is on the focal plane nothimg will appear. I have a lens that has small bits form the antireflective inner coating stuck on one of the elements. Nothing appears on film. And the principle holds true to scopes, binocs and other optical instruments too..

Good thing everything turned allright. Having droped and chased a long zoom rolling downslope, i know how you felt...kostas

http://www.mailbox.gr ÁðïêôÞóôå äùñåÜí ôï ìïíáäéêü óáò e-mail.
http://www.thesuperweb.gr Website ìå ÁóöáëÝò Controlpanel áðü 6 Euro êáé äþñï ôï domain óáò!