PF Exhibit

I thoroughly enjoyed viewing Rich Mason's "Suburbia 01:42-02:40". The only thing I wish was not there was the description of the shot. Before reading it I wondered at the lighting. The scene looks as if it could be 1:20 PM. It appears to be the sun peaking through the trees but then the sun appears to be to the right of the camera and also the shadow under the car seems to indicate that the sun is also off to the left. Normally this would indicate a Photoshop hack job but in this image it just seems odd like I just don't understand what's going on.

I also really like the composition with the fence leading me up to the right to find a little car surrounded by foliage as well as the balance of the whole image.

Reading the description explained all the lighting ambiguities and lessened the mystery.

Greg Fraser
Past Master of Funk
http://home.golden.net/~fraserg