Re: water in lens

I dropped a new F100 and zoom in a lake a couple of years ago from a
overturned canoe. There was so much water in the camera it sloshed around in the VF and was refused
for repair. I was told by the tech to not dry the lens by forced heat, it
did something to create stains that possibly could not be cleaned.

After about four months in my closet, both lens and camera are virtually without issue. The lens worked fine, no problems. The camera is working perfect except the small LED that flashes during the self timer mode now stays on and uses up the batteries relatively quick.

Take care,
Gregory david Stempel
FIREFRAMEi m a g i n g
www.americanphotojournalist.com