Re: big deal to me this afternoon

Absolutely stunning action shots, and the owners of the boat cooperated so wonderfully with the colorful sails.  Love them!  You did a fantastic job even a landlubber can appreciate!

Renate

PS  : It took a while before I found the "turtled " boat w/ couple... is this a sailing thing? :-)

On 9/29/05, Emily L. Ferguson < elf@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
At 5:20 PM -0400 9/29/05, ADavidhazy wrote:
>Hi Emily,
>
>GREAT! and great "stuff" to boot!
>
>I like the one where the couple is
>standing in water over turtled boat!
>
>Congratulations!!!

Thanks, Andy.  I'd love to hear which ones other people liked, too!

--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx

--
"Happiness is an imaginary condition, formerly often attributed by the living to the dead, now usually attributed by adults to children, and by children to adults."

- Thomas Szasz

http://www.imagesbyrenate.com  -