Re: film processing chemicals

>At one time I was actually filling the bath tub with water, then adjusting

>the temperature using ice.  Then I was dumping the used water and chemicals

>in tubs to dispose of it.  I had to worry about any residue on the tub

>contaminating the film and chemicals, though.  Plus, it was hard on the

>back{:->

Marilyn i have been thinking... why at the exact temp? A.Adams states in one of his works that washing can be done at temps a few degrees up or down the temp used for film development... that may help a little

And have you considered other than film&paper development using a higher temp for the rest of the procedure?

BTW

I should have told you about this resources the first time the thread appeared :

www.digitaltrouth.com - for official and empirical devel times

http://www.ilford.com/html/us_english/pdf/tempconv.pdf - Ilford develompent/temperature compensation chart goes up to 80F

hope i was helpful, kostas

http://www.mailbox.gr ÁðïêôÞóôå äùñåÜí ôï ìïíáäéêü óáò e-mail.