Re: software to resize images to a target filesize

What is the biggest print photo you have done with Irfanview? How does it look?

Andrea Coffey <why@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well my version of IrfanView, v3.97, appears to be able to do this quite
happily. Maybe you could upgrade to this version.

For one image: menu: "Image", click "Resize/Resample", and off we go.