Re: software to resize images to a target filesize

Elson Elizaga wrote:

What is the biggest print photo you have done with Irfanview? How does it look?

*/Andrea Coffey <why@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>/* wrote:

    Well my version of IrfanView, v3.97, appears to be able to do this
    quite
    happily. Maybe you could upgrade to this version.

    For one image: menu: "Image", click "Resize/Resample", and off we go.