Gallery Reveuws 17 SEP 05

Thanks to those who have commented on the images in this week's gallery so
far.

I'm unlikely to be able to do a review this week as I'm travelling: the monitor
where I'm staying this weekend shows the bottom 6 steps of a 24-step greyscale
wedge as pure black.

Can't find any way to adjust it: brightness is already set to max and there
appears to be no drivers.  What I'm saying is that all the images look crap
on this monitor because they are far too dark.  There are a couple of good
ones (both in Qkano's image).

If the tomorrow's hotel has public web access I might try ...

Renate:
Good debut review.  I could not help remebering while reading your review
something once sadi to me "Reviews reveal meore about the reviewer than they
do about the images themslves". I'm sure Qkano and Jeff will be happy to
have thier images described as "boob shots" :o)

Chris:
You have an "interesting" way of looking at images.

David:
1) Summer is summer ...
2) I think I will like your pic when I can see it properly

Others?
The trouble with webmail is I can't go back to check without losing the reply
text so far ...
Emily (?) thanks just in case.
Marilyn (?) thanks, I'm sure if you have commented it will be something nice.

Bob

Book yourself something to look forward to in 2005.
Cheap flights - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/flights/
Bargain holidays - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/holidays/