Re: PF Exhibits on 17 SEP 05

I did it. It worked.  Thanks for your troubles! :-)

Well, let me be the first one to voice an humble opinion:

Renate Volz - trying to keep up with the pros... :-)

Per Ofverbeck-
Even if I hadn't formed a childhood attachment to the lowly nasturtium, I would love this photo.  The different textures and composition are outstanding.  The colors... ah, a feast for the eyes!

Emily L. Ferguson-
Great composition, my fear of heights kicks  in looking at this... so I get a great feel for what's happening here.  Action with good composition, what more can I want?

Howard Leigh-
Nice doll, indeed.  Well captured.

David Small-
I thought I looked at a photo from Southern Europe, or some of the Russian republics I can't tell apart from each other.  But this is part of the joy of NYC - such a melting pot.  I'm curious what he's reading, which shows this portrait is a full success - got me interested in the subject... wondering about him.
Well done!  [though you could have spent a little more time on the blurring of the background ;-)]

Jeff Spirer-
Yes, the lighting is great, the composition is great, the...yadda, yadda, yadda... I have come to expect all this from you!  But this is funny to me - really funny! I lol - ed when I opened it and saw the penchant look [or is it a look which complains about the "small" injustices of life ?] of the subject in the dark shirt.
I love it!

David Dyer-Bennet-
Love the lines and colors.  The bee's shadow is also a nice touch.

Okano-
Nice textures, the flow of the hair and the bikini strap form this triangle leading the eye right to the cleavage.
Not that anyone of you males out there need much help with that...
It all speaks of the lushness of summer and youth. Love it... well, honestly makes me kind of sad, too!  I'm 48!

Laurenz Bobke-
The noise is acceptable.  You captured a beautiful moment well.  A digital SLR doesn't do you much good, if it's at home.  I like the way you framed the photo, too.

Well, that's it.  I don't even have to apologize to anyone - a nice set of photos all around [and a couple of nice sets of boobs :-)]

Have a good weekend!

Renate

On 9/17/05, ADavidhazy <andpph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Hi, there seems to be a problem with the photos in the gallery... some of
>them, most of them are from last weeks gallery.
>Will you please check this out?

The gallery is OK ... what is probably happening is that your computer is
bringing up image files from last week (they get stored in your cache) instead
of getting them offline .... because it is faster to do that! Try emptying the
browser's cache and reload the gallery page.

Tatiana for the PF Exhibits staff

--
"Men are afraid to rock the boat in which they hope to drift safely through lifeís currents, when, actually, the boat is stuck on a sandbar. They would be better off to rock the boat and try to shake it loose, or, better still, jump in the water and swim for the shore."

- Thomas Szasz

Check out http://www.imagesbyrenate.com