Re: PF Exhibits on 17 SEP 05

In a message dated 9/17/2005 2:25:59 PM Eastern Standard Time, muunstruk@xxxxxxxxx writes:
David Small-
I thought I looked at a photo from Southern Europe, or some of the Russian republics I can't tell apart from each other.  But this is part of the joy of NYC - such a melting pot.  I'm curious what he's reading, which shows this portrait is a full success - got me interested in the subject... wondering about him.
Well done!  [though you could have spent a little more time on the blurring of the background ;-)]
Thanks for your kind words. His eastern european look is what attracted me to him, He isn't reading,as you can see he's playing chess.
Dave