Sent: Monday, September 12, 2005 12:00 PM
Subject: counting stops in Photoshop

hi all!

I'd like your advice on this...

I need to raise the brightness of some images in photoshop exactly one f/stop.

How can i achieve this?

I am thinking that there are 256 units between black and white, that's 16x16. So if we assume that there also 16 stops between black and white would moving the slider in the levels window 16 units, give mea 1 stop worth of difference?

just a moment I googled something out:

powerretouche.com/Exposure_plugin_tutorial.htm

Question still remains though, thanks, kostas
so... no matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to jump the other side of the fence...
kostas papakotas / Clenched Teeth Photography
http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteethphotography
http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteetharticles

http://www.mailbox.gr ֱנןךפ?ףפו השסו?ם פן לןםבהיך? ףבע e-mail.
http://www.thesuperweb.gr Website לו ֱףצבכ?ע Controlpanel בנ? 6 Euro ךבי ה‏סן פן domain ףבע!