From: owner-
photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of lea
Sent: 13 September 2005 01:47
To:
List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: what just happened?

I just put a cd burned on my pc into my mac, opened the images in Bridge and printed just fine. I closed them without saving. I had to go back to reopen one of the images I'd closed and it wouldn't open. There was a little page icon in Bridge that looked like a piece of white paper with PSD written on it but it wouldn't open, saying there is nothing to display.

I ejected the disk and tried again. Same thing.

What gives?

Off topic? I think not...this print job is for a client!!!  :o)

lea

www.whinydogpress.com