From: lea
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2005 6:46 PM
Subject: what just happened?

I just put a cd burned on my pc into my mac, opened the images in Bridge and printed just fine. I closed them without saving. I had to go back to reopen one of the images I'd closed and it wouldn't open. There was a little page icon in Bridge that looked like a piece of white paper with PSD written on it but it wouldn't open, saying there is nothing to display.

I ejected the disk and tried again. Same thing.

What gives?

Off topic? I think not...this print job is for a client!!!  :o)

lea
www.whinydogpress.com