invitation to Oman

Hi all,

This is a tentative "Putting my toe in the water" request.

The director of the department that runs our college in Oman (Persian Gulf) has asked if I could get a couple of "Esteemed Photographic Academics" to come over here for a few days to be guests of honor at a student exhibition and while they're here, to look over our curriculum and facilities and comment/criticize/advise

The ministry would pay for the travel and accommodation at a good hotel.

This, as I say, is a tentative thing. Right now I'm looking for people who would be interested. Once I have some names, I can check out the feasibility and see if we can make it happen.

Oman is an amazing place and VERY Photogenic. The Hotels are fantastic and it?s absolutely safe. I would organize a little trip around to see some sights as well.

Any takers?

Herschel Mair
Head of the Department of Photography,
Higher College of Technology