Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2005 9:18 PM
Subject: Looking for Medium Format Camera

Hi,

I'm looking for a good medium format camera (120
film) with lens and other accessories, ready to shot,
for a personal photo project.
My budget is very, very small so I have just US$150
to spend on it. Anybody have some good old but working
medium format camera to sell me for this price ???

Yours,

Charles

T+

 Charles