Re: Gallery of 9/7/05

> Bob Talbot - A revelatory shot I think.  The real Bob Talbot very
> much on view.  I like but really think you should have leveled the
> handlebars.  Just kidding.  The tension would be gone if things were
> on the level.

Don

I did indeed look at the handlebars.

The problem with them is they were not straight anyway.  It was a
cheap bike-hire and they were bolted on the stem crooked anyway.  I
guess I could try to straighten them but it's pretty much full frame
anyway so I might not have enough background for a distort.

Ho hum.

Thanks for the review.
Don't try it at home

Bob

> The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the
> urge to rule. -H.L. Mencken, writer, editor, and critic (1880-1956)

Mencken's not in the Bush camp then I see ...