Re: comparison

Marilyn,

I own a 20D and a 10D...traded one of my 10Ds for the 20D. I've had my hands on an XT. I highly recommend the 20D over the XT. It's a stouter body, it's a bit bigger and feels more solid. I think the heft of the 20D makes it worth the extra money. I'm not sure what the turn-on speed is of the XT but the 20D is like .25 seconds or something. It's a billion times faster than the 10D, I do know that. That feature and how it handles flash are the two reasons I moved out of the 10D to the 20D. I keep a 10D as a back up but haven't really used it much since purchasing the 20D.

If you have more specific questions I'd be happy to help out if I can.

Lea