On the Pit Bull Mix

Thanks to all who made reviews of my photo "The Kiss",
which shows a Pit Bull mix. Here are some more:

http://bestfriends.elizaga.net/saide/

I've read several news articles about Pit Bulls and
their vicious, deadly attacks. I'm not ready to make
any judgements on these dogs. But there are good
indications that trainers and breeders are to blame.

Dogs have distinct personalities, though. My Lhasa
Apso mix likes to bark to children. He jumps at them,
apparently to declare his dominance.

Elson

http://mail.yahoo.com