RE: Yes I have a camera

A shall not be much longer and you will not get my posts.

Chris, a sad Chris.

Chris, I just want to say that your posts lately have been very well written. They have not been received well by the PF readers in general but I have enjoyed reading what you have to say. Well, not so much what you have to say but the way you say it. I tend to delete about 70% of the PF posts without reading but I always read yours.

I cannot help you with your situation in life but I do wish you well. I believe our world is almost totally a product of our perspective and yours sounds pretty bad right now. All things are temporary. They come and go over and over and the world keeps turning. You truly never know what tomorrow will bring.

Take care of yourself.

By the way, have you ever considered writing a book? You seem to have a very unique perspective on life and it should be shared.

Greg Fraser