Re: Gallery Review 9-3-05

> It just looks like an old shed.  How can I tell it is a kitchen?
> Chris

Come to think of it, I don't know for sure. Only what I was told by someone
who used to live in the house.

> Oh, dear!  You blew out the sky completely and your camera has bad
> > problem with purple fringing.  I would have focused way closer on the
> ragged door with the pink sunlight falling across, get some details and
> > textures going. Sometimes a smaller detail expresses more about a
>  > subject than a broad view  of the whole thing.    My favorite
> painter,  > Georgia O'Keeffe's gave this advice, and one of the best I
> ever heard. Renate

Thank you, Renate. My camera has no settings for me to change. Any
suggestions as to how I could fix a sky like this in PS? I am patently
technically illiterate. Thanks.

Bob T.- Sent you this by mistake. See bottom of this message in your off list address.

Shyrell

Melara Family Photography
Preserving Precious Memories...
http://shyrellmelara.tripod.com