Re: Silver in Film Cylinder?

I use them to store silica gels, too. The white translucent ones I get from Fuji are best, because I can see the content.

What I do is a use a cutter to make linear holes alone the sides. You can either slice or puncture. Then put in fresh silica gels. Then place the cylinders in a Ziploc bag -- or something else that is also airtight -- with your camera.

Use thick gloves.

Pablo Coronel <pcorone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
And are also great to store nails, beads, etc etc