Re: Silver in Film Cylinder?

Pablo, only after sending this off did I read the signature at the bottom of your post. Obviously you have a professional platform to speak from in these matters.

If my reply sound disrespectful, my apologies. It just that I AM worried about that visible rub-off to anything put into such a can; regular use for medications must mean that you´re literally eating aluminum (metallic or an oxide/hydroxide) all the time.

Also: is the suspected Alzheimer connection really refuted now? At least in Sweden, it was written about a lot just a few years ago?

Per