RE: Dan Cardish's gallery image

Hello,

Yes the human body is interesting to other humans, we worship them!

Well, what about a lady in childbirth.  I tried to get a job in hospital
taking photos like that for relatives but I was told it was only for ladies.

I've delivered a couple of babies in my life with the help of the ladies
giving birth but I took no photos.

Chris.

Question: What happens to me when I die?
Response: What happens to a cat when it dies?
Answer: You throw it away.
Response and answer: You are a clever cat!