Re: Gallery of 30th July - Jim's Hawk

> Your kids are still using Photoshop 5.5 or 6????
>
> Oh dear.  They're not learning much useful with that.

Emily

I'm still using Photoshop 5.0!!!!!

Perhaps that explains the quality of my photos.

Now if I spent my time upgrading every 6-9 months perhaps I'd finally
be able to contribute something to the gallery worth looking at :o(

I must say I am tempted by some of the newer features in CS2 ... but
the price is a no-no :o)

Bob