Re: Gallery of 30th July - Jim's Hawk

Your kids are still using Photoshop 5.5 or 6????
Oh dear. They're not learning much useful with that.

Lest I mislead you the "kids" at school have the latest and greatest (at least
I think so) in terms of software and hardware. They work with Photoshop CS
newest version. It is only PhotoForum HQ that is hampered by ancient software.
Although it seems to me that for resizing and basic functions like that the "old" software is quite adequate and upgrading would 1) cause the ancient
computer on which PF exhibts are assembled to overload and 2) probably not do
anything at that will give PF members a better view of the contributed images.

cheerio,
Andy and staff