From: Chris
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students"
Subject: A revelation to me
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 20:42:39 +0100

Hello,

My mother confessed to my aunt (her sister) in my presence to attempting an abortion with a knitting needle until the blood ran.

My face is the result.

:(.  How sad.

It was wartime (1942) and my father, a private in the army, did not support her although they were married.

Chris.
.
Question: What happens to me when I die?
Response: What happens to a cat when it dies?
Answer: You throw it away.
Response and answer: You are a clever cat!

<< image001.gif >>