Re: PF Exhibits on 20 AUG 05

On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 08:32:53 -0700 (PDT), trevor cunningham
<tr_cunningham@xxxxxxxxx> wrote/replied to:

>Fetch Rover Fetch
>The stick is almost bigger than the dog!  Hungry
>beyond his means?  Great lighting, unfortunate
>horizon.  Something troubles me about the foreground,
>but cropping didn't help either.

Heh heh, too quick to submit, forgot to untilt the horizon. Ah well,
let that be a lesson to all of you! THanks for critiquing Trev!

PS, love Photoshop CS new tool to level horizons right in Camera Raw.
Hate how slow it all is on my laptop...

Weird thing is after installing PSCS, Capture One LE no longer works
for me! That sucks, as I much prefer C1 raw conversion process.

--
Jim Davis, Owner, Eastern Beaver Company:
  http://easternbeaver.com/