Re: 6th August Gallery - comments

On 8/10/05, SteveS <sgshiya@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> -snip-
>
> > Don't worry - I will.  But the day I start to call myself an artist ...
> > please shoot me.
> >

> > bob
>
> Just for interest, what's the problem with calling yourself an artist?
>
> S. Shapiro

There are some that believe the title of artist is given by others,
not by ones self.

There was a LensWork Magazine Podcast that covered that topic not too long ago.

The link to many of the individual MP3s are at
http://www.lenswork.com/lwb.htm

and the exact audio file is at
http://www.lenswork.com/blog/050727hi.mp3

If you want to subscribe to the Podcast feed, they have a description here
http://www.lenswork.com/lwpc.htm