Re: I see dead people; Talbot's Comments

You have a good eye for photographic art.  Loretta Lux's photos are works of art and sell extremely well.
- - - -
At 06:59 AM 8/4/2005 +0100, Bob Talbot wrote:
> So their CRAP rating is.......?

Well, any one of them in the PF gallery would get a rave review from
me.  Looking at them again I can begin to understand ...

Content - Good
Reaction - Good (They certainly were memorable)
Aesthetic - Very good (They exhibit a distinctive personal style)
Practical - Very good (as I said, no "structural" or technical flaws I
can see)

It's nice to visit a site where I don't get the impression I'm seeing
a rehash of others work.  They're still not pictures I would want on
my wall, but they have a subtlety missing from most proponents of
digital manipulation.  They leave the viewer in slight doubt as to
what has been done without making the effect, well, the whole story.

Two picture from "Village of the Damned":
http://efimera.org/img/damned.jpg
http://www.scifilm.org/images2/villagedamned1.jpg

Bob