Re: I see dead people

Oh, I'm not saying the children are dead. I've read the text. What I'm saying is the people are portrayed as dead, in an artistic way, perhaps. The eyes are open, but that is part of the trick. If you close them, everything becomes clear and too antiseptic, journalistic. It's art, yes. But I see dead people still. And I think that is her point. Why she does it, I don't know. Just look at her self portrait again. Anyway, I call this death photography.

Don Roberts <droberts@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hmm, where did you get the idea these were dead children? I can't
find anything that suggests that other than the pale skin. She
talks about posing the kids etc. I'm not particularly fond of the
photo/paintings? but she has found a niche. Something that is
increasingly hard to do anymore.
Don